The Amazing Adventures of Lunimous Lucid, The Scropulous Joyful Jester

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Ringtale Notes.....X

Of Pearly Moons And Shining Stars.

My Dear Butterfingers,

"Give me the night to speak to when all eyes are closed and the crickets sing tunes of my insecurities..." Is a phrase I once heard from a close friend of mine. His name was Sir Nicholas. He said these words sitting on the window of our dungeon basement where creativity knew no limit but traveled on every starlight we gazed upon. He paused for a moment, as if contemplating what he would actually say to the night as it besieged the throes of our inert situations. Reminding us both of the Beauties we had seen, and coercing us speak about the butterflies that had occupied our stomachs. We found a haven in that night as the moon rose to it's full strength. He spoke about the damsel that he had unwittingly given his heart to, I also spoke of mine, basically we were men without chests, heartless and at the mercy of these Beauties. He also spoke about how he messed up a relationship that almost was because of fear of the unknown. The thing is, he wasn't sure of what he wanted to do next, she was sure of what she wanted but not of where she was going, and so the entanglement of unspoken broken promises and this delving into confusion put everything into a halt. His heart was smitten, but circumstances had an entirely different view to it. It had nothing to do with love itself, but had everything to do with destiny, Kinda like what happened to me as well. The comrade (the girl I liked, we used to call her that, but as to why? I really don't remember) and I had different paths in life, and if we had forced things, we would quenched each other's destinies. And when one thinks about it now, it's moments like those that grows you and makes your stronger as person, a friend, and as a lover to be (one day is one day).

I guess I'm writing to you my dear Butterfingers to remind us that, sometimes we might think we've found the beauty, only to realise how truly incompatible your paths are. We meet different people heading to different direction in life all the time. 'Cause life is a highway congested by crisscrossing destinies, and not everyone coming your way is really moving in the direction you're moving in. Look, I'm not an expect of love at all, but in my years of single-hood and waiting, I've learnt that eventually God brings someone along you, moving in the same direction you're also moving in. And even if things are unclear at first, if it's a love story written by Him, everything inevitable falls into place.

"...when my dreams are lost, awakened from them by singing frogs with choruses of bad days and life gone astray with no time to pray, give me the night..." God is that Night we can speak to when we feel that our heart and efforts on love have been betrayed by reality as He is the one who weaved it into being. He is that spark and that shooting star pointing us to the direction, out of our aching heart in the hands of fading beauties, and into a new sunrise, a new day made for those who are patient.

Look upon Him now even more in your distress my dear Butterfingers, the beauty awaits our arrival into the center of His heart.

With love, I always pray for you ...


Your Affectionate Brother In Arms,
Ringtale, The Guy Who Plays A Certain Instrument

No comments:

Post a Comment