The Amazing Adventures of Lunimous Lucid, The Scropulous Joyful Jester

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Ringtale Notes....V

Of Dust, A Journey of Being...

My Dear Butterfingers,

A friend of mine once said "Every thing will always fall into place once the timing is right..." Last night I was reminded of how somethings, even if they were meant to be, if their timing is rushed they end up impaling us, though on their own they might be good, and our hearts become collateral. It's harsh reality really that keeps us in check, that we're not oblivious to fact that we should always be dependant unto God for the precise timing of things. So the scramble tangle continues, the likes, the mishaps, new friendship, the end of old friendships are all not without a cost really. 'Cause some make you question the way you build friendships,is it good? is it bad? If so, how to change&make sure you build correctly. But all in all, the lessons are learned and then we move on from there having grown and bettered by the experiences. One side note though, is that sometimes all these experiences can make you despondent when the right person and timing comes along because of fear of making the same mistakes. And so we might miss the moment and end up with the wrong person. My friend, there's a few things that can test our faith in Christ other than this issue of relationships.

So who will the 'one' be? Where is she? And how will i know when I see her? In all honesty, I don't know. But one thing I know, God is always faithful, firstly to prepare us and then to provide. I'm reminded of Adam and how God provided. He was of dust but made in the Image, and she was woven from the fabric of Adams' being, made for no one else but for him. And I still believe that's what God has for us, someone made only for us, amidst many potentials, there is but one.

It's a journey, which sometimes peer pressure can render insurmountable. It's a journey of being, who we are in God that we might also find the one whose being also is in God.

I have to say, you inspire me my friend, you and the First Lady. I'm glad that once again there's harmony between you too. And i eagerly await the day that i will be a best man in your official union. My prayers are always with you. Also send my love to her.


Yours Affectionate brother in Arms,

Ringtale, The Guy Who Plays A Certain Instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment