The Amazing Adventures of Lunimous Lucid, The Scropulous Joyful Jester

Friday, August 26, 2011

Ringtale's Note I

My Dear Butterfingers,

I know at times life can overtake us, make us drown in it's busyness and we even fail just to keep in touch with family. I write to you in the mist of my troubles to tell you that God is still good. One might find it easy to blame God when things go bad, but one thing that always gives and keeps my heart and mind in perspective is that it's His blood that gave birth to me, setting me apart as His chosen. I learnt that going through fire is merely a process of refinement that is there to bring about gold in me.
With everything that happens in life, there's one thing the world can't take away from you, and that is the favour and love of God upon your life. When things don't make sense always go back to the place or space where you first encountered Jesus. For me, I find that always gives you perspective of why you even run this race, enduring life and loving God to the point of no return.

Butterfingers, time may try to throw our friendship into oblivion, but you and I are linked across time, connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages; destined by God. Simply put, you and I are meant to do life together. Soldier on, I'm with you in prayer.

          Yours affectionate brother in arms,
           Ringtaile, The guy who plays a certain instrument

No comments:

Post a Comment